We can recognise that we are moving on when .....
• We no longer spend every hour of every day pondering, questioning, obsessing over the demise of our relationship
• We no longer stereotype the opposite sex; we can see them as individuals again!
• We start to go out and do new things that interest us
• We get in touch with old friends
• We spend less time complaining and more time doing
• We laugh again
• We recognise that divorce/separation was the only and the best solution to a failing relationship.
• It dawns on us that we are not the only single parent in the world!
- Local Support
- Your Ex